Mov'in Europe - "Mobility is a Lifestyle"
With the help of Mov'in Europe Ambassadors we want to encourage young people all around Europe to take the first step towards a more mobile future. Through our online campaigns and Mov'in Europe events around Europe we want to motivate people to explore different mobility opportunities. We are the Erasmus Generation and we are Mov’in Europe.
- Because the new Erasmus+ programme, the new EU programme for youth, training, education, and sport that will allow 12 million people to be mobile from 2021 to 2027.
- There are various options for mobility: long-time, short-time, working, training, studying, volunteering.
- Everyone can and should benefit from these opportunities.
- The mobility opportunities for young people in Europe have never been so diverse and open.
Why Mov’in Europe?
Very simple. Because mobility is a lifestyle. We, as ESN volunteers and international students, get to experience this lifestyle. Our mission is to share it, spread it, to fully play our ambassadors' role, to make mobility opportunities more accessible, clearer and break all the barriers and obstacles to mobility, especially for young people.
We believe, and diverse studies support this opinion, that young people don’t have the right information:
- on the mobility opportunities (the Erasmus+ programme casting a large shadow over other opportunities);
- on how to access those opportunities (conditions, the administrative process, available help);
- on the different benefits of the different opportunities (Easily accessible? Skills development? Strong support? Language skills?).
As shown by research (e.g. ESN projects such as the ESNsurvey and PRIME), there are still strong barriers to mobility: academic barriers, financial barriers, psychological barriers and social barriers.
Mov’in Europe is our solution to the aforementioned needs! Motivating, explaining, and making opportunities clearer to young people through our ambassadors and experiences.
- we are the biggest European student association and most of us have been mobile students;
- we have the experience and knowledge of mobility;
- we have a different approach to mobility than institutions do;
- we empathise with Erasmus students (their fears, challenges, success, etc.).
Find more information at the official website of Mov’in Europe and choose mobility as your lifestyle!