Responsible Party - "Enjoy Responsibly"
Responsible Party is a pan-European campaign to raise awareness among students about responsible drinking and to contribute to the reduction of excessive and inappropriate consumption of alcohol among students. Responsible Party is a project happening across Europe, more than 30 000 students have already experienced it!
- Welfare of exchange students is taken into consideration.
- It offers advice and support at parties in order to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
- It develops a positive public image with the media, other organisations and the city you are based in.
- It improves relations with your university, International Relations Office and Students’ Union by demonstrating the considerate behaviour of your section towards the students and the local community.
- It is about making all parties responsible and promoting a more healthy and considerate approach towards alcohol consumption.
- The goal of the project is to raise awareness among students on responsible drinking and to contribute to the reduction of excessive and inappropriate consumption of alcohol among young adults.
- The project is composed of prevention and information tools so that students can make responsible decisions when they decide to party and drink alcohol.
- The main aims of the project are: moderate consumption, don't drink and drive, don't imitate your friends, eat before the party, alternate alcoholic drinks and soft beverages.
It's about smart and simple tips helping you and your friends to really enjoy the party:
- making the night last longer while staying in good shape;
- avoiding excessive drinking and its dangerous consequences;
- situations you would regret... YOU NAME IT!